Etsy Pop Up Store
Being a long time shopper with Etsy, I was super excited to hear about the Etsy pop up store at 74 castlereagh St Sydney.
Gemma Patford, Brianna Peterson and Jacinta Sobey. On top of that pile of design goodness it was curated by 2 people dear to my instagraming heart Stephanie Somebody and Jason Grant, along with Mandi Gunsberger and Amy Moss.
Be sure to check out the timetable because for 15 days you can attend one of the many how to-s lead by Etsy members. Or drop by any weekday between 8am-9am for happy hour where complementary coffee and artisan made pastries are on offer from the fine folks at The Little Marionette, Black Star Pastry and La renaissance.
If that’s not enough excitement then you must join visual artist and maker Alex Falkiner to learn how to make cloth Christmas ornaments. It’s a great way to learn techniques that you can apply to decorating your own home long after the spirit of Christmas wears off.
As I walked in Margie Rahman was giving a demo on her modern woven homewares range where her label ‘My very own eye goggles’ were on show.
When you visit, don’t forget to take a snap of anything you see and enter in the completion to win $100 voucher:
How to enter:
- Entrants may enter this competition by taking a photo at the Etsy pop-up shop, located at 74 Castlereagh Street Sydney, that best captures Etsy: Where One-of- a-kind Gifts Are From. This can include a photo of products in store, events in store or photos taken at the photo booth in store (‘Photo Submission’).
- Photos must then be submitted during the Promotional Period (defined below) either via the Promoter’s Facebook page at facebook.com/etsyau, or via Twitter or Instagram using the hastag #etsypopup.
- Each entry must be unique and received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period.
When to enter:
- The competition commences on 28/11/2013 at 08:00 AEDT and closes on 12/12/2013 at 21:00 AEDT (‘Promotional Period’). The winners will be the best valid entries as judged by the judging panel, having regard to skill, creativity and originality, at the Promoter’s premises on 18/12/2013 from 11:00 AEDT. The Promoter may select additional entries to be used as replacements in the event that the first entrant chosen as a winner cannot satisfy these Terms and Conditions or take a prize.
- The winners will be notified by email.
- Prizes will be sent within 8 weeks.
Collaborators: City of Sydney, popupBrands, Xphyr, Black Star Pastry, Brooklyn Boy Bagels, Cake Wines, La Renaissance, Rawsome Chocolate, Ruby & Rach, Sweet ‘n’ Pretty, The Little Marionette, Trolley’d, The West Winds Gin, Hair Romance, In An Instant Photography, The Blog Society, The Barber Shop, The Flower Drum, T Totaler, Work-Shop, Alex Falkiner